04 Februar 2008

Lady Track Shack 5k

Ok, this one next Sunday has no price money, but it’s something special, a women only event. I always wanted to do one of these to actually see how it is finishing first (or whatever place I may end up with, probably 5th or so) without all these guys who I’m not compeating against anyway. So I think it’s still worth running that thing, especially when I’m looking at last year’s results with 1380 runners and winning times at 18:06. There’s no way I can get anywhere close to that, but more real competition is what I wanted anyway.

5 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

good luck, kerstin-

auf jeden fall ein total süsses schild- ladylike, halt:-)

liebe grüsse!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Danke! Ich freu mich auch schon ganz besonders.
Und das Schoenste ist, dass ich ausnahmsweise mal ganz viele Zuschauer dabei habe: Jon, seine und meine Eltern kommen alle mit zum Anfeuern!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hallo Kerstin!
Bin schon gespannt auf Deinen Bericht von dem Frauenlauf.
Viel Glück.
Schöne Grüße Jessica

Anonym hat gesagt…

Na dann mal viel Erfolg am Sonntag! Ich werde auch an einem Rennen teilnehmen (7,5km) und einen ersten Formtest in diesem Jahr ablegen. Ich bin auf Deinen Rennbericht gespannt! Have fun!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Nun ?? Ich leg dann mal vor: 5.Gesamt, 1.M35 ;-)

Bin gespannt auf den bericht! viele grüsse, marcus