12 Februar 2008

02/11/08

Rode the horse in the morning while my dad was cleaning the pen and my and Jon’s mum watched me.
Jon had to go to work for an hour before lunch and I went with him to the base to swim, but unfortunately they wouldn’t let me use the fitness center between 11 and 1 because I’m not active duty. That’s something new and I was pretty upset, but couldn’t do anything about it.
I filled up the tank, got some groceries, drank a coffee and read the newspaper instead and ate my sandwich while I waited for Jon to finish his work.
In the afternoon everybody went to Gatorland by Kissimmee where we saw an alligator farm with much wild life, rode the “iron horse”, the visitor’s train, watched gator wrestling and jumping and fed birds and fish. It’s a neat little park and we all enjoyed it there.
For dinner Jon heated up the grill and we ate out on the back porch.

Keine Kommentare: