10 Februar 2008

02/10/08

I made everybody get up at five this morning and go to Orlando with me to watch me run my first 5k of the year. I won my age group but missed my goal time by a minute. Try harder next time!
After the race we went to Blue Springs State Park and walked around on the boardwalk for a while. Unfortunately we didn’t see any manatees, but there were two alligators that kept people occupied.
We had lunch at Applebee’s and went back home where we called my sister on the phone and talked for over an hour, sitting in the back yard and just relaxing.
While I went for the last 11 miles of my scheduled easy long run Jon and his parents were busy working in the garden, cutting bushes, and mowing the lawn.
For dinner we ordered pizza and after that we just watched TV. Everybody was tired and went to bed early.

Keine Kommentare: