01 Januar 2008

Happy New Year

The first day of the year started at Shelly’s and Jeremy’s house after a night of partying with plenty of alcohol, firecrackers and a bonfire.
Shelly and Jeremy were nice enough to get out their air mattress for us so we didn’t have to drive home drunk late at night.
In the morning they made us pancakes for breakfast and let Jon play with their new Wii while I cleaned up Brownie’s pen and went on a short trail ride with him.
Back at home we basically spent the day relaxing and recovering from New Year’s Eve before I went running my 8×800 intervals at the nearby middle school track. I was glad that those intervals were only run at 10k race pace, so I didn’t have any problems doing that.
Cooking the chili turkey burgers took us a long time today, but Jon was nice enough to help me clean the kitchen, too.
Tomorrow we have to go back to work. It looks like the lazy christmas break is finally over.

Keine Kommentare: