16 Januar 2008

Besuch aus Deutschland

My schedule was so full today, it was almost overwhelming, but somehow I got it all done.
Intervals early in the morning went well. I really like this plan that gives me different workouts every Tuesday. That way it never gets boring.
Working with Ashley and Lori was also successful. We did the presentations and got more appointments set up.
The farrier who was was supposed to be at the barn at 4pm didn’t show up, of course. But as much as I’ve learned so far in the horse world over the past 20 years, farriers usual don’t show up at the time they said they would or they just don’t show up at all. So I waited until 4:40 and went home because we had to go to Orlando to pick up my parents at the airport.
I haven’t seen them for a year and they’re going to stay with us for the 90 days their visa waiver allows them to stay.
It was great to finally see them. We’ve been talking on the phone every week though, so it didn’t even feel like we haven’t met for that long.
We took them to Chipotle for supper and went to bed early. They were exhausted from the long flight and the jet-lag.

Keine Kommentare: