07 Februar 2008

02/07/08

Not my day today, even though it started out very good with a great strong tempo run. Riding Brownie afterwards wasn’t bad either, but the trouble started when I finally got to work in the afternoon and tried to print out some rate sheets. I didn’t have enough paper, so I had to go get some. The new paper was so thin that I really had to fight with my printer and hand feed it almost every single sheet before it printed.
That took a while and it didn’t help that I went out the door and watch the shuttle launch, too.
I didn’t leave the house before three and couldn’t do much cold calling before I had to meet Ashley for a presentation. She had bad news: Lori, her district coordinator who wanted to do the presentation with us was stuck in traffic due to the launch and couldn’t come. We put the rate sheets and packages together and before we went into the place I was looking for my truck keys. Bad luck, they were in the vehicle and both doors were locked.
The presentation went well, and I called a locksmith to open my truck. It took him over an hour to get there, 2 seconds to open the door and it cost me over $50.
It was already dark when I finally got home, no idea to call on any other businesses. My dad mad dinner and I was really happy that I didn’t have to do anything in the kitchen again!

Keine Kommentare: