09 Januar 2008

Sick Day

Ashley and I didn’t work long today – we actually quit at 10:30 because she had another appointment – so I thought I could go on a long trail ride.
Unfortunately when I started driving I also started to feel very tired and a little sick. I went there anyway and saddled Brownie, deciding to do the poop cleaning later when I’d feel better. But the opposite thing happened. As I was riding I felt worse and worse and after 1/2 mile I just wanted to go home and sleep, so I turned around. It was even hard unsaddling the horse and putting him back into his pen.
When I finally came home I just fell into the bed and slept for an hour or so. My stomach is still not feeling very good and I just hope I’ll be better tomorrow.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oops, that doesn't sound good - I hope you are feeling better today?